Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 8

A late and short posting due to the holiday and birthday party!

Food

  • Kath brought marinated broccoli and Sabra pepper humus with her own pita chips she made. Lisa called her an a$%hole for making her own chips.....out of love of course!
  • Wine......no wined about anything. Wait....we did have wine, just cannot remember what it was!!!

Knit Projects

  • Margi had her last stocking made, just wanted to add some gem stones to the tree design on it. I plan on taking pictures of all three!
  • Kathleen still working on Einstein sweater, Celtic scarves and making a felted bag as a gift. Hoping to get pictures of all this coming meeting!
  • JoAnn's smoke ring project is coming out soooo beautiful! She will be able to wear it out on the town......even if she decides to vacation in Siberia!
  • Lisa....well I caught a glimpse of Margi doing some rip out on her sweater, didn't ask!
  • Myself....I have to finish my Einstein sweater and make about 4 more of the Celtic scarves. I had better get going on them!

Topics Talked About

  • Baseball withdrawal
  • My plans for my daughter's birthday party, her "Derek Jeter" theme she wants.
  • the "60 Minutes" episode about the right of death, that was a HOT topic since we have a few of us in the medical field in the group.
  • Kathleen going for another job interview and really considering taking it if offered.
  • A little politics since we have some drama with the Board of Education seat up for another election.

I will be better posting for this week, hopefully tomorrow!

No comments: