Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 13

This was an abbreviated meeting again since I am relying on my husband to get home in time to attend.

Food
  • Kathleen brought humus and wine called Cupcake, both were very good!

Knit Projects

  • Margi was getting ready to felt her Yoga bag and working on another one.
  • JoAnn finished her smoke ring, needed to weave in the ends, picture hopefully next meeting if she brings it with her!
  • Kathleen was starting a scarf, after having to ask about the directions from the knitting store for mmmmmm....maybe the fourth time?? I give her credit, I would have given up by now. She just swears at it and plans on going back again to get some clarity on this project.
  • Lisa is working diligently on her vented sweater.
  • I am also working on the same sweater, hoping to put it together by the next meeting.

Topics Talked About

  • I missed out on the conversation of dealing with bodily functions as you get older. I am sure I could have contributed to it!
  • Kathleen filled us in on her new job, all I have to say is it sounds like she has a very big challenge and she is very capable of handling the issues that come to her.

No comments: