Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 12

So I decided to continue from where I started on the week numbers, even though I missed three weeks. Monday was an abbreviated meeting for me, got there late waiting on my husband to get home. My handy sitters will not be available until next month.
I brought some Ginger Snap cookies with me, I do plan on posting the recipe since Kathleen and JoAnn asked.
Kathleen started her new job, sounded like she had her hands full and was going to be a challenge.

Knit Projects
  • Margi was working on a yoga mat carrying tube which is to be felted, looked like it was very cool! Hopefully I will get a picture next week of it.
  • Lisa forgot to work the band on the left side of her sweater so she had to rip out a pretty large section. That is not fun.
  • Kathleen is hating the Einstein sweater due to the sleeve seems like it is never ending.
  • JoAnn said she has to knit 5 feet of a large section for her sweater which would be pretty monotonous to knit that much.
  • Me....I am working on my sweater still, did a few meobius scarves between the holiday, moving on from that project. What I did come across was a friend who had bought some headband hats from someone she knows who buys them in NYC to sell here. Happens to be the same pattern Margi had done last winter for a bunch of gifts. They were selling them for $8 each, wonder how much they were in NYC and who was knitting them! They also had a crochet flower on it, cute.

No comments: